- Fire TV Recast is a DVR that lets you watch and record over-the-air TV at home with Fire TV or Echo Show, or on-the-go with a compatible mobile device—with no monthly fees.
- Watch and record live sports, local news, late night shows, and other can’t miss TV from channels available through an HD antenna (sold separately) like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and The CW.
- With 4 tuners, you can record up to 4 shows at once. Plus, store up to 150 hours of HD programming.
- With a compatible Alexa-enabled device, you can use your voice to search for shows, open and control the channel guide, manage and schedule recordings, and help with other requests. Say things like “Alexa, open Channel Guide” or “Alexa, record ‘Riverdale.’”
- Fire TV Recast delivers the most reliable video streams over Wi-Fi of any over-the-air DVR.
We want you to know:
To use Fire TV Recast to watch and record over-the-air TV, you’ll need the following (sold separately):
- An HD antenna—specific channel availability and reception varies by location. Learn more
- A Fire TV streaming media player or Echo Show—must be on the same network and registered to the same Amazon account as Fire TV Recast.
- Access to the free Fire TV app on a Fire tablet (5th Gen or above), or an iOS 10 (or above) or Android 5.0 (or above) mobile device.
You cannot use Fire TV Recast to record live TV programs from any other source, such as cable or satellite boxes or streaming apps. You can only register 1 Fire TV Recast per Amazon account.
Total Page Visits: 105 - Today Page Visits: 1